Results for : January 5 – 7

Sports, Writer

Results from Friday/Saturday/Sunday – Jan 5/6/7 :

The HB Varsity Bowling team finished 5th in their meet on Saturday. Ben Lafontaine and Nic Vahe bowled well for the Cavs. The JVs took 4th. Kail Arthur hit her all time high with a 134.

On Sateurday the Swim teams beat Souhegan, Kingswood, and Prospect Miuntain but lost to Portsmouth.Mary Martin, Victoria Bruzik, Megan Flannery, Lily Jackson, and Katie Hinchliffe turned in good performances, as did Teai Jimeno, Ryan Farquhar, Alex Meagher, and Lukas Korainek.

In Indoor Track, junior Kay Partridge, won the 1,000m with an impressive time of 3:24.88. Junior Joey Dias also finished 5th in the 55m dash with a time of 7.19 and placed 3rd in the long jump with a distance of 20 feet.

The Ice Hockey team lost to Sanborn 8-3. Scoring goals for the HB-Derryfield Warrior were freshman William Mancini and sophomores Aidan Chretien and Nick Dapolito

The Wrestling team traveled to Saratoga Springs , NY with Clem Sherwood, Zach Brickner and Cam Lapierre all placing in the top 5.

The Girls Basketball team defeated Bow, 44-35, to improve to 5-1 on the season.

The Boys Basketball team won their home opener against Bow, 48-32 , to even their record at 1-1. The jv boys improved to 2-0.