Game Results – Wednesday 10/30

Sports, Writer

Results from Wednesday – October 30th :

The Boys Soccer team beat Plymouth Regional High School 4-0 in the first round of playoffs to improve to 11-5-1. They now advance to the quarterfinals on Saturday, traveling to Lebanon for a 2pm contest. Max Burns scored the first goal of the night from Bryan Wright in the 13th minute in the 18 box. Aidan Dufoe scored in the 30th minute from Noah Swart with a low shot inside the 18. JJ Kennedy scored in the 38th minute off of a rebounding Bryan Wright shot at goal that hit the crossbar. The play started from a cross from Max Burns. JJ Kennedy scored the final goal in the 79th minute. The play started on a Nate McEvoy corner kick and headed back into the box by Ethan Smith (who assisted JJ’s goal). Ryan Coutu made 8 saves in goal (one of which was a penalty kick save in the second half). Nate McEvoy, Matthew Wojcik, Danny Kennedy and Aidan Dufoe had a great game on defense. Andy Basque and Max Burns helped contribute to the win offensively.

Games for Thursday -October 31st :

The Volleyball team will host Windham at 6pm in the first round of the NHIAA Division I Volleyball Tournament.

Other

If you are planning on participating in a winter sport, you need to register through familyid prior to the first practice. You can find the link to familyid on the athletic page of the school website.