Game Results – Thursday 10/31

Sports, Writer

Results from Thursday – Oct 31st :

The #2 seeded Hollis Brookline Cavalier Volleyball team defeated Windham 3-0 with scores of 25-11, 25-13 and 25-19. Top performers were Kaleigh Whalen 12 kills,

Hannah Close 7 kills, Maren Anderson 6 kills, 8 digs, Sophie Jordan 27 assists, 3 aces, Sammie Sheppard 11 digs and Ellie Jordan 3 aces. Hollis-Brookline improves to 19-0 with the win and plays next on Saturday at 6 pm when they welcome  #7 Portsmouth (13-5), who beat Timberlane tonight 3-1.

Games for Saturday – November 2nd : (* please check the HBHS website for updates in the event of inclement weather)

The Football team wraps up their regular season on the road as they travel to St.Thomas in Dover for a 2pm kick-off. Bus time is 11am.

The Boys Soccer team travels to Lebanon for the quarter-final round of the NHIAA Division II Boys Soccer Championships. Bus departs at 11am with a 2pm start time.

The Volleyball team host Portsmouth at 6pm in the quarter-final round of the NHIAA Division I Volleyball Championships. There is an admission fee for this round of the tournament, $ 5 adults and $ 3 students.

Games for Sunday – November 3rd :

The Girls Soccer team hosts Souhegan in the quarter-final round of the NHIAA Division II Girls Soccer Championships. Game time is at 2pm

OTHER :

Winter Sports meetings

HBHS Wrestling -November 5th @ 2:45pm in room 362

HBHS Bowling – November 7th @ 2:35pm in room 177

Winter Sports registration can now be done on familyid