Game Results – Monday 3/2

Sports, Writer

Results from Monday – March 2nd :

The Boys Basketball team traveled to Lebanon (14-2), and behind the scoring of Max Staplefeld and Grant Snyder with 16 points each along with some tenacious defense, the Cav’s came away with a 51-48 victory to improve to 14-3 with one regular season game remaining.  

The Boys JV Basketball team played well last night at Lebanon… winning a hard fought game 38-33. The team’s season record is now 13-3.  

Games for Tuesday – March 3rd

The # 2 seeded Girls Basketball team (16-2) will host Manchester West in the first round of the NHIAA Division II Girls Basketball Tournament tonight at 7pm. The NHIAA charges an admission fee for this game, $5 – adults and $3 – students. Please come out and support your school and the girls as they begin their journey for the title.

Other Games this Week and Beginning of Next :

Thursday -March 5th :    

The Boys Basketball team wraps up their regular season on the road at always tough Milford. Game times are Jv- 5pm and V -6:30pm.

Friday – March 6th :        

The Girls Basketball team will host the winner of Bishop Brady/ Merrimack Valley at 7pm. (if we win our game tonight vs Manchester West).

Saturday – March 7th :    

The #3 seed Ice Hockey team (13-4-1) will host perennial IH power, Kennett High School of North Conway. This game will be at Conway Arena in Nashua with admission fee of $ 8 – adults and $ 6 – students.

The Jv Boys Basketball team will participate in the Pelham JV Boys Basketball Tournament. First game at  0:30am.

Sunday – March 8th :       

The Winter Cheer/Spirit team will compete in the Division II State Championships at Pinkerton Academy . Competition time is approximately 11:24am.

Monday – March 9th :      

The Boys Basketball team will host a first round game in the Boys Division II Basketball Tournament with an opponent yet to be determined  at 7pm.