Results from Saturday/Sunday – December 10th/11th

The Girls Basketball team traveled to Kennett on Friday and came away with a hard fought victory winning 46-42. Elisabeth Stapelfeld had 27 points to lead all scorers while  Cheyenne Colbert had 7 points and 10 rebounds.
This past Saturday, the Boys and Girls Swim teams placed a close second to Division 1 powerhouse Bishop Guertin. Sophomore Isabella Bobocea registered first place finishes in the 100 and 200 yd. freestyle.  Sophomore Gabriella Rizzuto took firsts in the 200 IM and 100 yd. breaststroke and Freshman Mackenzie Talbot won the 500 yd. freestyle and placed 2nd in the 100 yd. butterfly. The foursome of Brynn Spencer, Mackenzie Talbot, Isabella Bobocea, and Gabriella Rizzuto won both the 200 yd. Medley Relay as well as the 400 yd. freestyle relay. HB was also victorious in the 200 yd. freestyle with the team of Cheyanne Rizzitano, Cynthia Chau, Angela Enright, and Charlotte Petrella. Sophomore Ben Petrella qualified for the Div. 2 State Meet placing 2nd in the 200 yd. freestyle and HB swept the top 3 places in the 100 yd. freestyle with Sophomore Andrew Rezzarday placing 1st, sophomore Jack Brosnan in 2nd and Junior Ryan Burgher scoring 3rd.
The Hollis Brookline Wrestling team won the team championship at the Milford/Souhegan Invitational today with 211 points, beating 2nd place Nashua North with a score of 173.5.  Winning championships for the Cavaliers were: Caden Bruseo (113), Daniel Frixione (126), Colin McGarry (138), Troy Moscatelli (152), and Ethan Strauss (285).  Brady Rogers (132) came in 2nd, while several other HB wrestlers finished in 3rd and 4th.
The HB Varsity Bowling team competed in a 4 team meet against Coe Brown, Hillsborough Deering & Raymond on Saturday.  Bowling well for the Cavs was Travis LaFontaine (192, 202) & Abby Guay (148, 127). In the Baker round, the team lost to Coe Brown & beat Hillsborough Deering, placing them 3rd overall for the day. The JV team finished second in the Baker round and bowled well as a team.  In the standard round, bowling their highest games yet were Kathleen Wilkish (116) & Chloe Gisetto (104). As a team of first year bowlers, they are quickly improving each week
The Boys Basketball team lost their season opener Saturday night to a tough Kennett High School squad 66-58. Kaleb Popham led all scorers with 25 points and 6 Rebounds. Jayce Cora was tough defensively blocking 2 shots and Grabbing 9 rebounds. Jon Kotelly played well defensively and added 8 points