Results and Games for: october 10 – 11

Sports, Writer

Results from Tuesday – Oct 10th :

The Boys Soccer team recovered from a 1-0 halftime deficit to defeat ConVal 3-1 and improve to 9-3-1.

The Girls Soccer team lost to ConVal 2-1.

In Cross Country, the Boys finished second and the Girls finished fourth at yesterdays Southern Cluster League meet at St. Anselms College. In the girls race Lily Jackson finished first for Hollis Brookline and 22nd over all. Kierra Dean and Megan Cramton had strong races for Hollis Brookline. In the Boys Race Kenny Corsetti was the event winner with a time of 17:11. Adam McQuilkin had a fine race, finishing 5th over all. Matt Hutchinson, 14th, Jordin Stone 20th, Pat Bloniasz 24th, and Daniel DeLong 26th also ran well for the boys.

Games for Wednesday – Oct 11th :

Volleyball at Nashua South, dismissal at 1;45pm, bus at 2pm, JV – B at 3:30pm, JV – A at 5:00pm and V at 6:15pm

Reminders :

For all those interested in participating in Gymnastics for the upcoming season, there will be an informational meeting at Gymnastics Village in Amherst on this evening , Oct 11th, at 7:30pm.

There will be a mandatory meeting for all girls going out for basketball on Monday, October 16th at 2:30 to 3pm in the main gym.

Homecoming Week: home games for FH ( Thur), Boys Soccer (Thur), Girls Soccer (Fri) and Football       (Sat). HC Dance on Saturday 7 – 10pm.