Games and Results for: May 23-24

Sports, Writer

Results from Tuesday – May 23rd:
The Girls Lacrosse team finished the regular season with a 18-2 over Merrimack Valley putting the Cavs at 11-4 on the year. Cece Fetter scored her 100th career goal in the first half and finished the day with 5 goals and 1 assist. Kelsey Sweeney had an 8 point day scoring 4 goals and dishing out 4 assists. Victoria Bruzik scored 3 goals. Paisley Broadhurst scored 2 goals putting the sophomore at 50 career goals and added 2 assists. Tasha White had 1 goal, 1 assist, 6 draw controls. Abbey Magnuszewski and Brooke Allanach both scored a goal. Caroline Smith, Reagan Berry and Josie Farwell played great defensively in front of Olivia Valentine who had 5 saves.
The Unified Track team had a great meet over at Alvirne.  Jasmine and Kiyra had a great time in the 4×100 with Hannah and Izzy. Liam and Katelyn both had strong finishes in the 100. Alyssa and Matthew both had a great effort in the 100, too. Jasmine and Kiyra had personal best times in the 100! Jasmine blew everyone away with her shot put length!

The JV Softball  team beat Windham 15-13. Hailey Tiner had a hit and drove in 2 runs.Strong defense by infielders Olivia Sullivan, Hannah LaPointe, Emily Casey
The JV Baseball team finished their season at 12-1 with 12 wins in a row after beating Windham 12-3. Great season !
The V Softball team lost to Windham 13-4.
The  V Baseball team lost in 9 innings,3-1, to a very good Windham team.  After 8 innings it was tied 0 to 0.  In the top of 9 Windham scored 3 unearned runs and HB could not overcome.  Joe Brown had another terrific outing pitching 7 plus innings of shutout baseball. Mitch Dreyer had 3 hits for the Cavs.
Games for Thursday – May 24th :
The Boys Tennis team travels to Manchester West for the Semi-Finals of the Division II Boys Tennis Championships. Dismissal at 1:45pm, bus at 2pm and match at 4pm vs St. Thomas.
The Varsity Softball team travels to Souhegan , dismissal at 2:05pm,bus at 2:20pm and game at 4pm.
The Jv Softball team hosts Sanborn at 4pm.
Reminders :
Sports Award Night – June 12th in the Auditorium.