Games and Results for: September 13, 14, 15

Sports, Writer

Results from Thursday – Sept 13th :
The Golf team improved to 12-4 with wins over Souhegan(101-92) and Milford(101-55).The top point scorer for the match was Rory Klauber with 23. Other scores were Aaron Brown & Grady Sturges- 21 points each, Matt Dias – 19 points and Cayden Plummer- 17 points .

The Boys Soccer team improved to 5-1 with a 6-5 Double Overtime win over Merrimack Valley. Scoring goals for the Cav’s were Ethan Smith (2), JJ Kennedy , Joey Dias, Kyle Simpson, and Andy Basque with the game winner.
The  Boys JV soccer team played an exciting game today versus Merrimack Valley ending in a 4-4 draw.  Joe Mahoney opened the scoring after a lead pass from Danny Sattler.  Late in the first half trailing 2-1, Danny Sattler broke free after receiving a long pass from Liam Baldwin making the score 2-2.  Opening the second half down 3-2, Joe Mahoney scored his second of the game off a crossing pass from Noah Sinclair.  The team kept the pressure on down 4-3 when Liam Baldwin broke free and scored the game tying goal late in the half.
The Jv Football team fell to Hanover, 18-14.
Games for Friday -Sept.14th :
Field Hockey hosts Milford, V at 4pm and jv 5:30pm for a half
Girls Soccer hosts CV at 4pm and jv at 4:30pm
Volleyball at Keene, dismissal at 1pm , bus at 1:15pm , match at 3:30/4:45/6:00pm
Games for Saturday – Sept 15th :
XC at Nashua Invite, bus at 9:40 am , race at 11;30am
FB hosts CV at 2pm