News for Monday: April 17

More stories from Sports Results

Results from Friday/Saturday -April 14th and 15th:

Anthony Tamposi scored a hat trick, as the Boys Lacrosse team opened their season on the road at Keene with a 8-7 win.The jv team defeated Keene 8-2, with single goals by Quinten Wimmer,Dylan Terenzoni,Joe Caswell,JJ Fiore,Matt Beaulieu, Chris Slater and 2 goals by Cole Moores. Outstanding defense was led by Connor Farwell,Jacob Torgersen and Jacob Martinos.

The Girls Lacrosse team improved to 2-0 with a 10-4 win over Oyster River.

The Baseball team lost to Portsmouth 8-3. The jv’s lost to Portsmouth ,6-4 ,in extra innings.

The Softball team lost to Portsmouth11-10.Gabby Paquin and Cassidy Pigott pitched well for the Cavs while leading the way with 2 hits each were Isabel Keefe,Avery Webb,Sofia Barassi, and Pigott. The jv’s also lost.

The Track team competed at the Pelham Invite with the following top performers : Rachel Flanagan 3rd in High Jump and 3rd in 400m, Mackenzie Day 3rd in Javelin, Joey Dias 6th in Long Jump, Luke Martin 8th in 100m race,Sam Poisson 8th in Javelin,Patrick Bloniasz8th in 800m , Boys 4×100 4th place and Girls 4×800 5th place.

Games for Monday- April 17th :

Varsity Baseball/Softball at Souhegan, dismissal at 2pm, bus at 2:15pm , games at 4pm

Girls Lacrosse at John Stark ,dismissal at 2pm, bus at 2:15pm , games at 4:15pm

Boys Tennis at Trinity , bus at 2:45pm , match at 4pm

Volleyball at John Stark, bus at 3:45pm , jv match at 5:15pm and V to follow

JV Baseball/Softball hosts Souhegan at 4pm

Girls Tennis hosts Souhegan at 4pm ( tentative)