News for Tuesday: April 18

More stories from Sports Results

Results from Monday-  April 17th :

The Volleyball team improved to 2-1 with a 3-0 win over John Stark. Scores were 25-17, 25-21, and 25-17. Top Performers were Nick Wood with 12 kills. Nathan Cole with 5 aces, Jonathan Brackett with 26 digs and  Scott Van Coughnett with 28 assists. The jv’s also won.

The Softball team lost 11-4 to Souhegan. Despite a strong offensive effort by Natalie Paquin & Alyssa Hall with 2 hits a piece and Cassidy Pigott, Delayni Kovalchek, & Avery Webb each with one hit, it was no match to the 11 runs scored by Souhegan. Cassidy Pigott pitched the first 4 innings, striking out 2, giving up 6 hits and 7 runs. Gabby Paquin pitched the last 2 giving up 4 runs on 3 hits and striking out one.

The Baseball team lost to Souhegan 7-6 when the Sabers hit a home run in the bottom half of the 7th inning. The jv;s won 13-3.

The Girls Lacrosse team improved to 3-0 with a 11-8 win over John Stark.

The Boys Tennis team improved to 4-0 with a 9-0 win over Trinity.

Games for Tuesday – April 18th :

Boys Lacrosse at Windham , dismissal at2pm , bus at 2:15pm , V at 4pm with jv to follow

Track at Milford,dismissal at 2pm, bus  at 2;15pm , meet at 3:30pm