News for Monday: May 15

More stories from Sports Results

Results from May 12th/13th :

The Baseball team defeated Souhegan  5-2 and Hanover 9-2 to even their record at 6-6. The jv’s defeated Souhegan and John Stark.

The Track and Field teams competed at Milford.  The boys placed 3rd and the the girls were 4th out of 6 teams.  Highlights include:  Kris Johnson, 1st long jump; Joey Dias, 2nd long jump and 4×100; Mackenzie Day, 1st javelin and 2nd long jump; Victoria Rezzardy, 1st 400 and 4×800; Patrick Bloniasz, 1st 800 and 4×800.

Boys Varsity Lacrosse beat Winnacunet 6-5 in a barn burner. Garrett Moloney had 9 saves, Ryan Olson had a goal and two assists while Will Crosby and Derek Davidson had two goals each.

The Softball team lost to Souhegan 14-2. The jv’s defeated Souhegan.

The Girls Lacrosse team lost to Hanover 17-7.

The Volleyball team defeated Londonderry 3-0 to improve to 8-2. Game scores are 25-14,25-16 and 25-19. Top performers were Nick Wood 13 kills 2 blocks,Jonathan Brackett 4 aces,Scott Van Coughnett 27 assists 12 digs and Vivek Nithipalan 10 digs. The jv’s won 2-1.

Games for Monday – May 15th :

The Boys Lacrosse team hosts Merrimack Valley, v-4pm and jv to follow.

The Girls Lacrosse team hosts Timberlane , v-4pm and jv to follow.

The Girls Tennis team hosts Milford at 4pm.

The Volleyball team hosts Souhegan, jv-5:30pm and v to follow.

The JV Baseball and Softball teams host Milford at 4pm.

The V Baseball and Softball teams travel to Milford, bus at 2:45pm and games at 4pm.

The Boys Tennis team travels to Milford, bus at 2:45pm , game at 4pm.