The CavChron

The CavChron

The CavChron

Josie Farwell

Josie Farwell, Staff Writer

Josie Farwell ‘20 is a new staff writer and she is excited to start writing for journalism as writing is one of her favorite subjects. She plays lacrosse in the spring, plays unified soccer in the fall, and is on the ski team in the winter. Outside of sports, she is apart of the Young Democrats club and she enjoys spending time with her dog and friends.

All content by Josie Farwell
“I think its a very serious global issue that needs to be addressed immediately or my grandchildren will live in a different world” says Michael Fox. One of the most important things a citizen of the United States can do is research and vote. Science is real.

Where’s the proof in science?

Josie Farwell, Staff Writer
September 3, 2019
Pictured is the class of 2019’s Prom King and Queen. “Thinking about high school 10 years from now, I’ll definitely think about the time when I won prom king,” says Miglani. The both of them are very happy to have this honor.

High school royalty

Josie Farwell, Staff Writer
June 6, 2019
Pictured here is one of the rehearsals with the closely knit cast and crew, Matthew Barbosa can be seen giving directions to perfect the show.“It tells very connectable stories, there’s an aspect of magic to it, but its not unreal” said Barbosa.

Almost, Maine

Josie Farwell, Staff Writer
May 10, 2019
Koch from NASA are set to complete a mission on the ISS on March 29th. [Were] getting the suits ready and getting the systems ready, setting the procedures, and getting the team ready,” says McClain according to Elizabeth Howell.

One giant leap for womankind

Josie Farwell, Staff Writer
March 25, 2019
Peyton O’Connor ‘20 is trying on prom dresses in early February. Going to prom as a junior, she says, “it should be a fun experience and make planning for next year easier.”

Prom Season

Josie Farwell, Staff Writer
March 15, 2019
Load More Stories